Have you always loved everything Beauty?
Love make-up, lashes, brows, skin, the body and wished you could start a business doing it to bring in some extra money until…………it brings in so much money you can decide to do it full time in your own busines or just continue it as a side hustle!
It is widely known that women spend money every month on beauty items and pampering themselves so this could truly be quick a lucrative, cheeky little side hustle – well why not have some of that money come your way, especially if you have a natural flare for beauty.
So what do you need to do to make this happen; let 2021 be your year to make things happen for you.
- Firstly you need to decide what you are interested in and what you would love to learn and be doing as your side hustle or new business. If you are not sure visit this website https://www.earthsentials.com.au/short-courses-enrolment/
- Then you need to decide where you will do this, mobile or in a room in your home, or set up a separate studio, or hire a room from a hairdresser or other practitioner
- Find a Nationally accredited registered training organisation close to you that offers this course – has smaller class sizes so you learn more and has the support you need if you need assistance throughout your course. This is also important for your insurance that you have the correct nationally accredited certificate.
- As this is a very hands on business, we find that doing face to face training is far better than the online options, if you can.
- Contact the RTO (training organisation) – EarthSentials beauty and spa training academy is based on the north side of Brisbane, in Strathpine, near trains and buses with onsite free parking and offer multiple short course options and full qualifications. The team at EarthSentials are excellent in chatting to you to help you choose the correct subjects depending on what your ideal career pathway you are wanting. Their phone no. is 07 38811977
- Choose a good training school – this is super important
- Enrol in the courses you have chosen so that you can get started as soon as possible – 2021 is slowly ticking away and the sooner you learn your new skills and start marketing yourself the sooner you can start to earn more money to spend on things you really want or need.
If you need some ideas of short courses that you may want to start with, here are a few to help you:-
- Eyelash extensions course
This is a two day course, nationally accredited, where you will get to do 5 full sets, infills and removals. Extra days are available if you still need more time to feel confident in your new skills – these extra days are provided at no extra cost to you at EarthSentials beauty and spa training academy in north Brisbane. From here you can branch out and learn so many new trending tips and styles, but firstly you must obtain this nationally accredited certificate SHBBMUP001 Apply eyelash extensions. Most salons are charging about $150 and up for a full set, with some home business charging a little bit less. Even if you did just 5 clients per week at $150 this would bring you in $750 per week. Its awesome extra money.
- Eyelash lifting course
This is a one day course and is a workshop as it is not on the Nationally accredited certificate list. It is a great upskill to have as it brings in great money for little time. It takes approximately 20 minutes to do and you can charge anywhere from $80 to $120. It is best to do this service with Eyelash tinting which is part of another short course (which forms part of the qualification courses for Certificate III in beauty services to Diploma of beauty therapy). If you do the Lash tinting with it you can certainly charge well over $100 and will only take you a maximum of 45 minutes. Very good money and you can do it when you are available, not having to work on the days you don’t want to.
- Eyelash and brow tinting and brow waxing course
This is a 3 day course, nationally accredited and if you need more time to feel confident in your new skill, this extra time is offered at no extra cost to you at EarthSentials beauty and spa training academy. Everyone loves having their eyelashes tinted especially if they go on holidays or are swimming a lot. Not to talk about how everyone loves having their brows shaped and defined, which is why this course is so good for this. You can make from $25 for 10 minutes work to over $100 for a full eyelash, eyebrow makeup over, which may only take about 45 minutes. Imagine doing just 5 of these a week at $100 each, this would bring you an extra $500 into your wallet per week – isn’t that awesome. This nationally accredited unit is called SHBBFAS001 Provide lash and brow services. Look for it on EarthSentials website https://www.earthsentials.com.au/short-courses-enrolment/
- Spray tanning course
This is a two day course, nationally accredited and is a very popular and quick service to do. It only takes about 10-15 minutes per client and you can charge about $25 per spray tan. It is great to do it with a group of friends who all want it done and so if 4 people come in, it may take you an hour but you have made $100 for that hour. Clients that have it done usually will have it done weekly so you can build a great client base with regular clients having this service done every week. This nationally accredited unit is called SHBBBOS001 Apply spray tanning products.
So how do you get started as soon as possible?
First thing you need to do is go online to https://www.earthsentials.com.au/short-courses-enrolment/ and scroll along and choose the unit you are interested in. Check out the dates and see you are available and the price. Send through an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it from the page saying which unit you are interested in, or call EarthSentials beauty and spa training academy on 38811977 to book your spot. The team will send you an enrolment pack via email and once you have completed it and sent it back in and made payment, you will receive your enrolment letter.
This is your year for you – do it!